Wednesday, August 8, 2007

4SS: Razvan's Golf 4 R-Line







Nickname: RAZ, City: Bucharest, Country: Romania, Club: 4SS


As the owner of this blog I wanted my car to be the first one posted, so here it is. I am a member of 4SpeedSquad club and I share the same passions as my club-mates. These passions are eating my money and my time, but I love it and in spite of everything my friends are saying, I will make it the way I like it even if it means to lose more money :). I love the R32 very much so I want to give my car the same line and looks as the R32.

Technical details:

-1,9 TDI 132Hp@325NM
-Manual Gearbox, 5 Speed
-Momo Rims Italy 17" with flanshes
-Rieger Skirts
-Front Bumper R32 ABS
-Stock Grill
-Indigo Blue Color with pearl
-Hella Celis with Angel-Eyes & Xenon Headlights
-Hella Rearlights with leds
-Golf 5 back trunk (unique)
-Rieger Back Window Lip
-Aero Wipers




-Sachs Sport Dumpers
-Painted brake calibers
-Parking sensors and rear VGA Camera
-Tempomat
-Heated electrical mirrors
-Rain sensors
-Interior withe lights
-Carbon-fiber imitation trim
-7" Electrical display connected to a car-PC
-Mp3 Player Panasonic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice car. I've seen it in Bucharest many times.

Anonymous said...

Cool car! Very beautiful indeed! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

This car is very admired by us, in Spain. It has been our subject for 3 weeks now because we intend to do something similar like you - BC Tuning CO. Congrats!

Google